Enjoy Hoppy Hour from 5pm – 6pm daily. Specials include: $7 core range pints and $6 house wine glasses.
We are extra Hoppy on the weekend with an additional Hoppy Hour 12 pm – 1 pm
James Wilson is not to be missed. Moulding popular songs from all eras and genres with his extraordinary stage set up, James plays a range of percussion and wind instruments simultaneously all the while strumming his guitar and singing. Great tunes and enjoy $12 pizza (until 6pm)
All hail The Queen! …and thanks to her Royal Highness we have a long weekend!
Bernardine Trio @ The Boat 8pm – 11pm
Jeanie Proude Trio @ The Boat 7pm – 10pm
Free Children’s Activities 12pm – 4pm in The Boat and the Indi
Full Flava @ The Boat 6pm – 9pm
The Blue Beats @ The Indi
Nat Ripepi @ The Boat 1pm – 4pm
For more information please call reception on 9305 9305.
EMBARK ON A JOURNEY OF CRAFT BEER DISCOVERY!
Join us on Saturday 14th October 2017 from 1pm – 6pm to celebrate all things craft beer!
– Featuring 15+ Breweries & Cideries offering tastings of their best brews
– Mountain Goat Pool Party featuring DJ’s Darren Bouthier, Lee Bramley and Dan Oxenbury
– Street food stalls
– Dr Bogus @ The Boat 3pm
– James Wilson @ The Indi 1pm
– Kings and Queens @ The Indi 5pm
– DJ Gabby T spinning on the Boardwalk
– Free kids zone from 1pm – 5pm
– Pop up bottle shop to take home your favourite products
– Tap takeover in the Indian Ocean Brewery
– Roving street performers and entertainers
– Vehicle display by Subaru Wangara
Free entry into the festival & Mountain Goat Pool Party!
Special shout out and thanks to our major sponsor, Mountain Goat Beer and minor sponsor, Subaru Wangara!
Relax and rewind
$19 Burger & Pint of Indi Beer or Surfside Wine
$16 Osso Bucco
$7 Pints of Pale Ale
Parmi & Wings Wednesday
Shake your tail feathers
$15 Bucket of Wings or Parmi
When in Rome
$6 glass of Surfside wine
All roads lead to The Indi...
Choose from a selection of pizzas for $12, until 6pm through winter!
(seafood not included)
Live Cooking until 3pm - $15 Paella
Hoppy Hour 12-1pm
Seven Days a week 5pm-6pm
extra Hoppy on the Weekends with an extra special additional time slot of 12pm-1pm